Friday, October 2, 2009

Ruby's 10 Month Old Pics







Ruby LOVES her soft blanket. She has this one blankey that has a knot on one of the corners. Every time she goes to bed she has to hold that corner up to her face with her tiny little hand while sucking her thumb to lull herself to sleep. Ruby I love you and all the cute little things you do!

Ruby turned 10 months old on September 27th. I can't believe how fast it's going by. Thank you Shelly so so much for taking these pictures of my sweet little girl. I love all of them!!!


9 comments:

shelly said...

You're SO welcome! How could I possibly resist taking pictures of our beautiful granddaughter?! I'm so glad they turned out. I love that baby girl so very much! What an awesome mama you are, Kindsay. You and Erik are perfect parents.

Heather said...

I LOVE these pictures! Little Ruby is getting so old!!

The Price Family said...

She is so beautiful. I love these pictures!!!

Megan said...

I'm obsessed. Cutest girl ever! Love you guys! xoxo

Ashley said...

she is so adorable and the best dressed baby girl i've ever seen! i can't believe she's 10 months...it goes so fast

Anonymous said...

Aloha Norton Ohana! Glad to find you on here! I found you through Danielle's blog. Our blog is private so may I get your email address so I can send you an invite? My email address is mommycrystal@hotmail.com
Aloha!
Crystal Gancinia

Gordon and Katrina said...

Ruby is so adorable!!! Can you believe it's been a year since those birthing classes!!??? Time sure does fly!!

Danielle said...

I miss this baby.

Anonymous said...

Baby model! She is such a CUTIE!