Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Patch







Erik shooting scare-crows with a corn on the cob gun.

Ruby clinging to her daddy for dear life because she was soooo scared of this "scary guy" and the "scary witch." We did this last weekend and she still asks, "Where'd that scary witch go?" and still says, "I scared of the witch daddy." Always repeated twice.

This is her looking at the scary witch. Poor little thing.

We had so much fun last weekend with our friends. Ruby loved petting all of the animals and running through the corn maze. We had fun picking out pumpkins in Ramona and going out to dinner in Julian. It was the perfect way to start our Autumn.

4 comments:

shelly said...

AWESOME pictures! OH, I love them! Poor Ruby is going to run screaming when she see's witches on Halloween. Sooo cute. You can NEVER post enough for my taste. Thank you!

About me said...

I love these pictures!!! I miss ruby and you guys! Love you!

Smith, Here! said...

You guys are such a cute family!! xx

tyler said...

Amazing goat tower!