Friday, June 3, 2011

Mission Beach with the York's























The York's got to stay at a beach house in Mission Beach last week and they invited us to join them.  We were right on the beach!  We played at the beach all day.  We played paddle ball.  Ruby and daddy caught tons of GIANT sand-crabs.  We also went on the rides at Belmont Park.  And the next day we rented bikes and took the girls for a long bike ride.  Kind of embarrassing that we don't have any pictures with the York's.  Thanks Andrew and Emily!  We had such a great time with you guys and your sweet little Carter!!! 

4 comments:

Andrew and Emily said...

haha such a blast! I was the camera lady all week so I have lots of pics of all of us. hope we can do it again! :)

Shelly said...

That looks like it was such a blast!!! I'm so happy there are lots of pics! The girls are interacting like sisters!!! It's incredible to see them being so big. ahhh! Love these!!! Can't WAIT to see you all!

Kassey said...

I'm DYING!!! Ruby is sooo sweet to little Sunday! I love them soo much. I miss you Kinz. I can't wait until October!!!

Cierra said...

so many cute new pics of your girls! they are so adorable together! what a perfect little family...