Monday, October 10, 2011

Milla's Disneyland Birthday




 

We were so happy to be able to celebrate Milla's Birthday at Disneyland.  It was Ruby's first visit to Disneyland and she LOVED it!  I was surprised by how much Sunday loved it too.  Sunday loved the ride, It's a Small World.  She kept pointing at everything with her little finger and kept saying Da, Da, Da with this silly, deep, excited voice.  Ruby was SOOOOOO scared of the Haunted Mansion, she cried and said take me out of here it's too scary.  Poor little thing.  Ruby loved everything else though.  It was so cute seeing how excited the girls were to be there.  

Happy Birthday Milla.  You're 4!  Thanks for inviting us to come celebrate your special day with you.  Ruby loved being a real princess with you at Disneyland.  We love you so much!  Ruby is obsessed with you and talks about you EVERY day.    

3 comments:

Shelly said...

How FUN! I sure do miss them! It's a Small World is STILL my favorite ride at Disneyland:)

Ashley said...

Milla's in my sunbeam class. She's hillarious!

About me said...

cute little princesses!