Monday, November 9, 2009

My Baby Bumble Bee

Here we are in the process of putting together her costume the night of Halloween. And yes, those socks are her Grandpa's church socks...ha ha ha! I love how short her little legs look in this picture.

My little bumble bee

Ruby got to go trick-or-treating with her cousins- Finn the brave knight and Milla the pretty ballerina.

Halloween was so much fun with a little munchkin around this year. It made it so cute and exciting to see her take everything in while we were out trick-or-treating. Ruby enjoyed her 1st Halloween. Erik really wanted her to taste tons of candy so I caved in and Ruby got to eat her first lollypop. She LOVED it!!!

5 comments:

alyson said...

kinz you got your hair done! i actually noticed and i don't even live with you anymore. ruby is precious. still can't believe you are a mom. love you

shelly said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a darling little bumblebee!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! She is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a CUTE bumblebee!

wren photography said...

Baysil was a Bumble Bee her first Halloween too!! BESTIES!!