Monday, January 2, 2012

Temple Square Christmas Lights



I was so happy that I finally got to meet my beautiful nephew Hawk.  
Too bad I didn't get any pictures of him.  He's so darling.
 


Sweet little Oliver 
The little snow bunnies, Eliza and Ruby
 
Ruby was so happy that she got to play with her cousin Cole.

Raleigh!!!
All the little cousins so happy to be together.


 After waking around Temple Square the Whittaker's invited everyone over to warm up with some delicious hot chocolate and cookie decorating for the kids.  Kellie was so cute she had tons of kids stuff set up for them to play with.  They were in heaven.  We had a wonderful time catching up with friends and ended the night with a wild dance party.   

1 comment:

About me said...

so fun and so cute! I have to say kindsay! you are more beautiful than ever!!! such a babe! seriously gorgeous!